Anchor Solid Pool Covers
Guard against accidents, seal out debris and keep the pool area attractive all year long! Anchor Solid Safety Pool Covers rest on the water’s surface below the pool’s edge, forming a barrier over any in-ground pool, regardless of the pool’s shape and size. Accurate form-fitting conforms to garden walls, spas, boulders, raised bond beams and other custom applications. Multi level convers? No problem. Expect superior quality and outstanding performance.
- Made of sturdy 15 oz. and 18 oz., supported vinyl, treated with antimicrobials to resist the growth of mold, mildew and odor-causing germs.
- Hideaway brass anchors – recess flush with deck when not in use.
- Hookless Rubber Ties…(patent pending) prevent damage to decking.
- Meet ASTM Standard…for safety pool covers. (when used with optional 1200 GPH automatic pump)
- Limited 120 month warranty.
AnchorPool Covers Mesh
Guard against accidents, seal out debris and keep the pool area attractive all year long! Anchor Mesh Safety Covers stretch tight across the pool to form a barrier over any in-ground pool, regardless of the pool’s shape and size. Accurate formfitting conforms to garden walls, spas, boulders, raised bond beams and other custom applications. Multilevel covers! No problem. Expect superior quality and outstanding performance.
* Made of tough, tightly woven, grade “A” polypropylene mesh.
* Hideaway brass anchors – recess flush with deck when not in use.
* Constructed with heavy-duty wear strips to protect underside from rough coping.
* Meet ASTM Standard…for safety pool covers.
* Limited 144 month warranty.
Tigershark QC® Pool Cleaners
Tigershark QC® pool cleaner
Tigershark QC®, the company whose pool cleaners were used at the past five Olympic Games, is proud to offer the most advanced portable pool cleaner made for those who insist upon the very best. Tigershark QC® calculates the size of the pool and programs itself into the most time and energy efficient pattern for a spotless pool. Tigershark’s powerful on-board pump sucks up dirt and debris while roving the bottom, walls, inclines and steps for a pool that sparkles rim to rim! Tigershark QC® is the first portable robot to feature an easy clean cartridge filter. Simply rinse and clean with a garden hose. This Tigershark is truly the ruler of the realm!
Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter
Sand is the oldest and most popular method of filtration. Sand filters share two things in common:
- When in the filtration mode, water always flows from top to bottom
- They all have some sort of lateral or under-drain with slots to hold back sand while allowing clean, filtered water to pass through.
High-rate sand filters use a special filter sand, normally .45 to .55 mm (also known as pool grade #20 silica sand), because it has sharp edges that separate particles, allowing filtration to take place. They operate on the basis of “depth” filtration where dirt is driven through the sand bed and trapped in the spaces between the sand particles. Initially, a clean sand bed removes larger particles, and then, as the bed starts to load up with dirt, the filter removes finer particles. The sand can be cleaned by backwashing which involves reversing water flow through the filter to the “waste” line.
Cleaning of the media, or sand bed, is accomplished through reversing the flow through the filter, to the “waste” line. This is known as backwashing.
Sta-Rite Pool/Spa Products
Sta-Rite System 3 Modular Media Filter
With Sta-Rite’s System 3 Modular Media Filters unique design, you can look forward to season-free maintenance every year.
- Holds 50 Times More Dirt Than A Sand Filter
- Gathers and holds more dirt so you clean less often
- Opens Easily
- The split tank design allows for convenient access for cleaning or changing filter media
- Designed For Safety
- The use of Posi-Lok(R) Clamps enables safe, easy access to filter.
- Durable, Lightweight And Corrosion Resistant
- Dura-Glas(R) Exterior
- Landscape Friendly
- Sleek, black tank profile blends well into any landscape design.
- Available In Four Sizes; 300, 400, 450 and 500 sq. ft. filter areas.
Sta-Rite’s Dura-Glas and Dura-Glas II Pumps
Sta-Rite’s Dura-Glas and Dura-Glas II Pumps can’t be beat for reliability and value!
Large Trap – minimizes pool maintenance by collecting large amounts of debris without clogging or starving your pump.
Moves Large Volumes of Water – with comparatively small amounts of electricity. This saves energy, which is not only good for you, but also for the environment.
Thermoplastic Housing – withstands the elements and temperature extremes.
Finger Opening Drain Plugs – lets you winterize your pump without using tools.
Max-E-Therm Pool/Spa Heater
- Rust-Proof Enclosure – Unlike conventional metal enclosures, the Max-E-Therm is made of Dura-Glas – a sleek, lightweight and rustproof material that withstands heat and the elements. Has a 10 year warranty and smaller Dimensions!
- Exact Temperature Controls – Weatherproof temperature controls that can be set to your specifications. Pivoting UV-resistant plastic visor covers the Digital Display. Accommodates temperatures for both a pool and a spa running off of the same heater, in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Energy Efficient – PMG combustion technology improves Efficiency and reduces operating costs. Also provides faster heat ups. The three sizes available are 83% efficient or higher.
- Safety – Internal safety feature sets maximum temperature levels. Full diagnostic lights for troubleshooting problems. The diagnostic indicator lights tell you whether to service the heater or the pump/filter system.
- Environment Friendly – Exceeds all air pollution standards. Electronic ignition enables you to never worry about a pilot light blowing out or leaking gas.
- Proven Sta-Rite Technology – The Max-E-Therm Heater is the newest member in our family of advanced technology pool and spa products. Our quality pumps and filters have been used for years to enhance the enjoyment of pools and spas nation wide.